Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Aloha Friday with Kitty Bee - School




Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is School.  We are sponsored this fortnight by Bugaboo!


Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:
I used a digi by Bugaboo called Kidz Graduate Girl.  I inked her up with Copics and popped her up on some paper I had in my stash. The background paper is popped up and she is popped up, so its super pop-py! :)

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such an adorable image!! Awesome coloring!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Lori m said...

Adorable, this is such a cute stamp, love it!

Hugs, Lori m

Karon said...

Perfect grad card - love that image! TFS

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

What a sweet card Cely!

Post a Comment