Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge for Kitty Bee Designs - Midway Christmas in July


Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is Christmas in July.  We are halfway through our challenge! We are sponsored this fortnight by Lacy Sunshine.


Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:
I used a digi by Kitty Bee called Christmas Penguin.  Isn't he so cute? I inked him up with Copics.  Paper is by Basic Grey.  Sentiment stamp, cardstock, tree stamp, ink, and ribbon are Stampin Up.  And the sequins are from Calypso's Cards on Etsy.

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he's so darn cute!! I love the little ornament hanging on his antler!! So adorable!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

Oh my goodness - how adorable is he! Love this !

Post a Comment