Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge - Use your Scraps

Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is Use Your Scraps.   We are also sponsored this fortnight by Doodle Pantry!



Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:
I used the stamp set from Doodle Pantry called "With Heart." There were several animals in the set so I used this lion! Paper is from Stampin Up and the hearts were the negative scraps I saved from another project. The sentiment also came in the set. 

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

Entering this in the following challenges:

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute. The perfect sentiment for the image and I am loving the heart rings.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nancy said...

Great card, Cely! That lion is super cute, and I really like your scrappy hearts!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :o)

DIANA L. said...

Super cute

Post a Comment