Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Swap!

My Kitty Bee Design Team wanted to do a Christmas swap this month. :) Figured I'd share what I got and what I sent!

My swap partner was Elina from Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards, Oh My!. She's so talented! These are the goodies she sent me:

(Made by Elina)
This is a shaker ornament using Santa Christmas Penguin. Its so cute!!! Its on my tree. :)

(Made by Elina)
She also made me a bunch of matching tags and stamped wooden tags!

(Made by Elina)
And this super cute card!!!! Ahhhh! Cuteness overload! 

This is the card I sent her! Isn't it funny that we used the same digital image?! LOL I inked him up with Copics and popped him up.  The paper is from The Robin's Nest. I just simply added some rhinestones and white baker's twine. 

I also included some wrapped presents in her package.  I'm not going to post a photo or say what it is... just in case she's waiting to open it! Just some little trinkets I found. :)

Hope you enjoyed my swap photos!

Entering the last one (mine!) in the following challenges:




14 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Sooooo Cute!!!!! Love It all. Never seen wooden tags like that before. Thanks for Sharing

Unknown said...

The penguin is soooo cute!!! I really like the shaker ornament!!

lisa808 said...

Two great minds thinking alike!

Migdalia said...

All Adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Dr Sonia S V said...

They are so cute Cely!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Unknown said...

He is so cute....love all the different uses

Tracy said...

Such sweet gifts she sent you.
Your card is so cute.
So funny that you both used the same image for each other ;)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute projects! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Leanne said...

Ohhh!!! Totally cute projects from Elina! We should bug her to share a tutorial on the shaker card. And those tags! Swoon! Super cool!! Your card is gorgeous Cely! It's so perfect! You both had a really great swap! Hope we get to do it again.

So funny that you both had the same idea to use that image!! Guess we all had the same idea cause I used that image too!! So did Michelle!! hahaha!! TFS!!!

Nancy said...

What an adorable image, and so fun you both used it! Those are some lovely goodies you received! :o)

carol mcgregor said...

I love the penquin and all the crafty ideas. Thanks for sharing

Creations by Shirl said...

These are awesome.... love it!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Cely: All your projects are wonderful! We're thrilled you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!"

This is our last challenge for 2014: The Design Team will take a break most of December to enjoy their families around the holidays. We'll all be back on 2 January for our first 2015 challenge to spark your creativity. We hope to see your entries in all our 2015 challenges!

Happy Holidays to you & your family!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable image you used!!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment